If you think the lines between tech and marketing are blurred...
You might be a Marketing Technologist!
What You'll Be
HubSpot Marketing Technologists are pros in the platform. They spend their days building within HubSpot and serve as an additional point of contact for our clients.
Sometimes you will be inspired and know exactly what to build to meet our clients' goals, other times you will be given the strategy to deploy within the system. Either way, you will be an integral part of our clients' success.
If you love the feeling of guided freedom, the ability to learn things on your own but have the support of those who have done it before, this job is for you.
This is a 100% remote position. You will be employee #1!
What You'll Get
Loads of Mentorship
This list will only get better with time!
What You'll Do
- Administer web pages, landing pages, emails, templates, forms, workflows, contacts, integrations, settings...
- Troubleshoot issues
- Train clients on HubSpot best practices
- Devise the best tactical approach to achieve client website, lead generating, lead nurturing goals within the HubSpot platform
- Client Management
- Keep client meeting notes
- Create agendas
- Schedule your client meetings
- Prepare monthly reports
- Create client facing documents/presentations (diagrams, flowcharts, strategy documents, delivered work...)
- Project Management
- Manage your clients' projects
- Self-administer your own tasks
- Assign and monitor work to contractors as needed
- Manage clients' budgets
- Remain communicative and available with team and clients via slack, email, text, conference call and smoke signals during reasonable business hours.
- Internal Operations
- Participate in regular team connect calls
- Internal Marketing & Sales
- Contribute to company marketing (blog, social, seo...)
- Assist in the sales process when needed
- Complete & Maintain ALL HubSpot Certifications
- Attend in person and virtual educational events
The "Nice But Not Required" List
- You can write marketing copy for emails, web pages, landing pages, and seo (either shot and punchy or direct and functional)
- You might have better than average design skills
- In a past life, you may have been known to code
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years of diverse digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of Hubspot and its many parts
- Resourceful troubleshooter with a high technical understanding of marketing tools
- Well versed in inbound funneling strategies, lead generation, lead nurturing, lead qualification, and marketing automation as it pertains to deployment in HubSpot
- Highly disciplined/organized and able to segment your time and focus in order to hit deadlines
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Able to deliver client ready work that is fully tested and contains minimal mistakes.
"As Employee #1 you will have a huge say in where the company goes!"
-Nicole Pereira, Founder