Are you curious about how marketing and tech intersect...
Then this job is for you!
What You'll Be
CMO Marketing Coordinators are obsessed with organization and keeping projects on tasks. They spend their days making sure our project management system is on point and support our strategists on calls with clients.
Sometimes you will be inspired and know exactly what to do to meet our clients' goals, other times you will be given the strategy to task out to our team. Either way, you will be an integral part of our clients' success.
If you love the feeling of guided freedom, the ability to learn things on your own but have the support of those who have done it before, this job is for you.
This is a 100% remote position. You will be employee #1!
What You'll Get
Loads of Mentorship
This list will only get better with time!
What You'll Do
- Administer web pages, landing pages, emails, templates, forms, workflows, contacts, integrations, settings...
- Client Management
- Keep client meeting notes
- Create agendas
- Schedule client meetings
- Prepare monthly reports
- Create client facing documents/presentations (diagrams, flowcharts, strategy documents, delivered work...)
- Project Management
- Manage your clients' tasks
- Self-administer your own tasks
- Assign and monitor work to contractors as needed
- Remain communicative and available with team and clients via slack, email, text, conference call and smoke signals during reasonable business hours.
- Internal Operations
- Participate in regular team connect calls
- Internal Marketing & Sales
- Contribute to company marketing (blog, social, seo...)
- Assist in the sales process when needed
- Complete & Maintain ALL HubSpot Certifications
- Attend in person and virtual educational events
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years of diverse digital marketing experience
- Resourceful troubleshooter with a high technical understanding of marketing tools
- Highly disciplined/organized and able to segment your time and focus in order to hit deadlines
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
"As a founding Employee, you will have a huge say in where the company goes!"
-Nicole Pereira, Founder