The secrets of pro marketers are not their access to large budgets and advanced tech, but rather, their ability to get good marketing tools as cheaply as possible.
Below I list free marketing tools that provide a ton of value to start. Many have paid features that you can use once you have grown into a martech budget.
Each platform has been personally vetted and has delivered success to myself or my clients. Some are affiliate links and others are direct. Either way, know that these are high-value free tools!
Free Marketing Tools
- Analytics – Google
- Chatbot/Live Chat – HubSpot
- CRM – HubSpot
- Email – MailChimp (get $30 in credits)
- Email Tracking – HubSpot
- Graphic Design – Canva
- Heat Mapping & User Recordings – HotJar
- Integrations – Zapier
- Keywords & SEO Tools – Mangools
- Meetings Scheduler – HubSpot
- Messenger/ Team Chat – Slack
- Pipeline Management – HubSpot
- Project Management – TeamWork
- Social Media Management – Hootsuite
- Stock Photography – Pixabay, Pexels
- Surveys – Survey Monkey
- Tag Management – Google
- Ticket System – HubSpot
- Video – Wistia
- WiFi – Starbucks
Low-Cost Marketing Tools
- Video Editing – Camtasia
- Retargeting – Perfect Audience (get $120 in free ad credits)
*Have a great tool to add to this list? Comment below.